Q: Which country has the fastest rising house prices in the world?
A: I think you’ve already figured it out….
It’s no secret we’re living in the lucky country and that is especially true if you’re an investor in property. Investing in Australian property is probably the next best thing to printing your own money.…the growth and returns at your fingertips are simply not achievable with any other forms of investing.
A study of global house prices going back all the way to the 1870’s shows that prices in Australia have risen faster than anywhere else in the world, mainly because our land prices are such a hot ticket item.
The study, published in the American Economic Review, shows that Australian house prices have grown over double that of the US and Britain in the last 140 years and four times faster than Germany. The demand and growth is simply off the charts on a world scale.
The price growth is because of our highly valued land, which accounts for 90 per cent of the cost…and it makes sense that this asset is so valuable. Between 1913 and 1980, land prices accounted for around 40 per cent of the cost of an Australian house, but since 1980 have doubled on average, with a much larger increase in Australia.
Our Australian property is pure gold and there are no signs of this changing anytime soon. So what are you doing about it?
As Australian’s, we are in an incredibly fortunate position to tap into this goldmine…and for the average mum and dad, single parent or go-getter Millennial…it’s entirely doable.
Have a job with a regular steady income?
It really is as simple as that to get started on the road to property wealth and Massland’s house andland packages are the ideal way to do it..
Our brand new house and land development, Bestow at Burpengary, is a fast track to world-class property gains. Bestow offers 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom Turn Key homes representing incredible value at just $426,700.
These contemporary, quality finished properties offer the most comprehensive list of inclusions:
- all landscaping, fences, driveways, letterbox, TV aerial, window treatments, floor coverings, turf and clotheslines
- built-in wardrobes with rails and shelving
- fabulous chef’s kitchen with all stainless steel appliances
- highly sought after stone benchtops
- alfresco entertaining area
- air conditioning in both the living area and master bedroom
- all this and just minutes from highly sought after shopping, medical facilities, schools and public transport on tenants wish list
Take a minute to absorb this.:.
- Australia has the fastest rising house prices in the world
- You live here
- If you have a regular income, you can purchase a Bestow development TODAY
- Enough said. It’s a no-brainer isn’t it?
Call and speak to Leon on 07 5531 7822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get started…
Mark RoltonTagged: Bestow at Burpengary, House and land packages, Mark Rolton, Mark Rolton Massland, Massland property, Property Options, Real Estate News, residential real estate.